McCall Field Campus 2021 Reunion
RSVP BELOW BY JULY 8:
We are excited to finally all be together. Following state and local safety guidelines, we will be meeting in person on the McCall Field Campus July 22-23. Engage with other alumni, stakeholders, and community members as we celebrate the history of university programming in McCall and envision the future of the campus.
Details about each event are included in the RSVP form. Information about lodging, activities in McCall and transportation are below the registration form. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to connect with other attendees.
- Evening Welcome Social
- Keynote Speakers & Announcements
- McCall Field Campus Exploration
- Evening Social
- At Your Leisure
- We encourage everyone to use public transportation for the morning and afternoon events to reduce dust in the area and minimize the need for parking spaces.
The public bus is available 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Parking will be available at the visitor center of the park and on the McCall Field Campus for those who bring a personal vehicle.
- A bus will be available to those who need it after the evening social on Friday.
- This is a public transportation service, and anyone is welcome to a free ride! There is a scheduled departure time, and you will want to be at your bus stop a couple of minutes early. This route is a flag stop system; anyone who needs to use the service may flag the bus anywhere along the route where it is safe to do so.