ENVS Advising Form
All students advised by an ENVS faculty member complete an Undergraduate Advising Form each semester. The form is designed to help improve the advising process and cultivate ownership of your academic progress.
What you need to do:
- Review your degree study plan and curriculum requirements in the university catalog.
- Using the ENVS Undergraduate Advising Form, enter the courses you plan to take in the next semester.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor and discuss your study plan and other items of interest, including career planning. Be sure to have completed the advising form before meeting with your advisor.
- At the end of your advising meeting sign the form, and have your advisor sign the form.
- Complete the short advising survey on the back of the Undergraduate Advising Form.
- Return this to the ENVS office (CNR 15).
Double Majoring? Double Check Schedules
Although we work hard to ensure that our course scheduling is streamlined to help those students who are double majoring, be sure to double-check that your course schedules (including labs!) and make sure that there are no time conflicts. If you have a scheduling issue, make sure you discuss it with your advisor or see us in the ENVS office.
Important Changes and Notes
There might be some changes to courses that you'll want to be aware of as you plan for your next semester. Contact your advisor for any important changes coming up.
- ENVS Undergraduate Advising Form pdf
- ENVS Internship Packet pdf
- ENVS - Culture and Communication Emphasis pdf
- ENVS - Integrated Science Emphasis pdf
- ENVS - Ecological Restoration Emphasis pdf
- ENVS - Policy, Planning, and Management Emphasis pdf
- ENVS - Sustainability Science Emphasis (Online Only) pdf