Schedule of Classes
The following lists outline some of our available online courses by general topic area. The courses shown here are primarily taught by College of Natural Resources and Environmental Science faculty. Expanding a list will provide detailed information about each course.
Please make note of the CRN as you will need it when registering for courses. All course descriptions can be found in the University of Idaho General Catalog. Detailed syllabi for each course are available through the syllabus view link or by request from NROnlineHelp@uidaho.edu.
A complete listing (without expanded details) of all online courses at the University of Idaho by semester can be found at the Course Schedule.
- Ecology Courses
- Earth and Environmental Science Courses
- Natural Resources Management Courses
- Wildland Fire Science and Management Courses
- Policy, Business, Accounting, and Financing Courses
- Communication and Education Courses
- Seminars and Graduate Skills Courses
In addition to courses, each faculty also will organize their own online section of 500 (Traditional Degrees: Masters Thesis Research), 599 (Professional Degrees: Masters Non-Thesis Research), or 600 (Doctorate Research) for their distance education students. Faculty may also set up 502 (Directed Study) and 504 (Special Topics) online courses on request. Please contact your advisor for the appropriate CRN number.
To view the available courses and schedules within each of our online Masters degrees please view the following 2020-2021 advising prospectuses:
- Master of Natural Resources: Integrated Natural Resources
- Master of Natural Resources: Fire Ecology and Management
- Master of Natural Resources: Restoration Ecology and Habitat Management
- M.S. in Environmental Science
Information on additional online courses taught by faculty outside the College of Natural Resources is also available through other University of Idaho portals: