FRFS Advising Form
All students advised by a FRFS faculty member must complete an Undergraduate Advising Form. Students advised by CNR Student Services do not have to complete this form. The form is designed to help improve student advising and help identify issues that may cause delays in your graduation.
What you need to do:
- It is your responsibility to review your degree study plan and review the curriculum requirements in the University Catalog.
- Using the FRFS Undergraduate Advising Form, enter the courses you plan to take in the upcoming semester.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor and discuss your study plan and other items of interest, including career planning. Be sure to have completed the advising form before your meeting with your advisor.
- At the end of your meeting with your advisor, sign the form and have your advisor sign the form.
- Return this to the FRFS office (CNR 204).
Double Majoring? Double Check Schedules
Although we work hard to ensure that our course scheduling is streamlined to help those students who are double majoring (e.g., B.S. Forestry and B.S. Fire Ecology and Management; B.S. Rangeland Ecology and Management and B.S. Wildlife Resources), be sure to double check that your course schedules (including labs!) and make sure that there are no time conflicts. If you have a scheduling issue, make sure you discuss with your advisor or see us on the FRFS office.