University of Idaho's Exclusive Career Platform
• Search jobs and internships • Discover employers • Access events and resources
- Sign in using your U of I username and password credentials (the same that you use for VandalWeb, email, etc.).
- On your first login, you will be prompted to complete your profile and choose settings to increase Handshake's™ ability to match you to jobs, internships and employers that fit your interests. Settings can be changed at any time.
- Log in to create an account
- Enter an email account (this does not have to be an .edu account).
- Select “University of Idaho” as your school and then provide the required account information.
- An email from Handshake™ will be sent to your inbox. Follow the email instructions to confirm and verify your address. By doing so, you will be brought back to the Handshake™ login page.
- Once on the login page, select “University of Idaho” as your school to sign in.
- Select the option “sign in with your email address” and enter the address chosen in step 2.
- Enter your password created in step 3 and log in. Once signed in, a request will be sent to Career Services to join Handshake™ and access all features. You will receive an email from Handshake™ that confirms your request has been sent.
- Request will be approved within 1-2 business days. You will receive an email from Handshake™ when your request is approved.
- On your first login, you will be prompted to complete your profile and choose settings to increase Handshake’s™ ability to match you to jobs, internships, and employers that fit your interests. Settings can be changed at any time.
For password/username assistance or help using the system, call Career Services at 208-885-6121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.