Students manage their schedules with Schedule Planner and register from Student Registration. Students are assigned a registration period each semester. Registration is NOT cancelled and classes are not automatically dropped for non-payment of fees. Students who decide not to attend must drop all classes prior to the first day of the semester or request cancellation.
Undergraduates are advised each semester, prior to registration, by their academic advisor, department or college. Graduate and Law students are not required to be advised but may wish to do so if they have questions or concerns about their progress. Advisors can assist students in creating a schedule to meet their academic goals. Students can locate the name of their academic advisor on their Student Profile page; see Student Profile Quick Reference Guide.
Classes offered each semester are listed in the Class Schedule. Each class is assigned a Class Registration Number (CRN) used for registration. Students should prepare a proposed schedule using Schedule Planner in preparation for advising and registration.
By registering for classes, students agree to:
- Pay all tuition and fees associated with courses which they are registered.
- Follow formal add, drop and withdrawal procedures of the University.
- Understand that they may be dropped for non-attendance during the first week of the semester.
- Understand they will continue to be financially responsible for any classes that remain registered after the full refund period ends.
- Understand that if their account becomes delinquent, they will be financially responsible for late fees, interest, service charges, collection costs, legal fees, and court costs and agree to pay any and all such charges.