College of Natural Resources Living Learning Community
Live, Study and Learn Together
The CNR Living Learning Community (LLC) is a dedicated living space for all students in the College of Natural Resources.
Live and learn together with other CNR students. Residents share many of the same classes, forming study groups, attending events and building lifelong friendships. The CNR House serves as a more independent living community, while still maintaining a strong social connection and allowing students to remain academically focused.
- Hiking, biking and other student-initiated outdoor adventures
- Career and internship events
- Chance to meet with the CNR dean and professors
- Volunteer and community service opportunities
Enjoy amenities not found in a typical dorm:
- Large, shared kitchen area
- Ping-pong and pool tables
- Private study spaces
- Lounges and a central TV-area
- Free laundry
- High-speed internet and cable included
Room Suites in The CNR House
Suites hold from 2 to 5 students.
All include a furnished living room, a restroom and kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.
Bedrooms come with twin bed, closet, desk, bookshelf, chair and set of drawers.
2019-2020 academic year housing rates:
Double Room: $2,575/Semester
Single Rooms: $3,305/Semester