Get to Know ORED
Calm Waters Ahead
Kyra Sims spent much of her childhood playing in the waters of Spokane and Coeur d’Alene. Now she plays a critical role in researching them…
- New RFD Director Brings Expertise to Grant Writers: Carly Cummings
- New IBEST Director: Barrie Robison
- ORED's New Communication Manager: Phil Bogdan
- Keeping Awardees on Track: Sarah Martonick
- IRIC Facility Manager Meets the Needs of Researchers and Students: Russ McClanahan
- Meet Baxter, the 300-Pound Robot in Coeur d'Alene
- Building Connections, Aiming for Growth: Jana Jones
- Office of Tech Transfer Director Focuses on Service: Jeremy Tamsen
- Safety with a Smile: Audrey Harris
- Fresh Opportunities for Aquaculture Research: Brian Small, Ron Hardy
- ORED Senior Cost Accountant Contributes Across Campus, Behind the Scenes: Heather Taff
The Office of Research and Economic Development employs more than 90 people, all dedicated to enabling, supporting, performing and promoting research, scholarship and creative activity at U of I. Get to Know ORED is a series of stories and interviews, started in November 2016, that help the university community and our partners learn more about the people in ORED and the vital services they provide.
If you have a suggested person to feature, or a position you’d like to know more about, email email@example.com.