Get to Know ORED
The Office of Research and Economic Development employs more than 90 people, all dedicated to enabling, supporting, performing and promoting research, scholarship and creative activity at U of I. Get to Know ORED is a series of stories and interviews, started in November 2016, that help the university community and our partners learn more about the people in ORED and the vital services they provide.
If you have a suggested person to feature, or a position you’d like to know more about, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Research Focus
Director of Research Administration and Finance Operations Lodi Price takes her project management skills to ORED.
IRIC Facility Manager Russ McClanahan Meets the Needs of Researchers and Students
In many ways, Russ McClanahan is at the center of the University of Idaho’s ever-growing research mission.
- Meet Baxter, the 300-Pound Robot in Coeur d'Alene
- Building Connections, Aiming for Growth: Jana Jones
- Office of Tech Transfer Director Focuses on Service: Jeremy Tamsen
- Licensing Associate Aims to Help Market Great University Ideas: Lokesh Mohan
- Safety with a Smile: Audrey Harris
- Fresh Opportunities for Aquaculture Research: Brian Small, Ron Hardy
- ORED Senior Cost Accountant Contributes Across Campus, Behind the Scenes: Heather Taff
- Proposal Development Specialist Aims for Quality, Competitiveness: Sarah Koerber