Internal Funding Opportunities
ORED-RISE programs are on hold due to budgetary restrictions.
Research, Infrastructure and Scholarly Excellence (RISE) funds are competitively awarded by the Office of Research and Economic Development (ORED) to further the development of research, scholarly and creative activities across all disciplines. RISE grants are intended to enhance the competitiveness of future proposals submitted to external sponsors, and/or result in publications, patents, awards, performances, or other deliverables related to the PI’s discipline.
To participate in the ORED RISE funding programs, a PI must be in a tenure-track or research faculty position and must have submitted all reports and requirements from previous ORED awards and all sponsored activities. Additionally, a PI cannot apply to a specific RISE program from which they have been awarded funds in the last two years (e.g., Jumpstart (JS) awardees are not eligible to apply for JS funding until two years after the project end date, but they are eligible to apply to other RISE programs).
If you have any questions, please contact RFD at email@example.com.
Operation: Resubmission Support
Funding to address specific actionable issues raised during the review of a federal grant proposal to enhance the competitiveness of a resubmission.
- Presidential Research Fund on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion pdf
- Presidential Research Fund on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion — Cover Sheet pdf
- Presidential Research Fund on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion — Budget Form xlsx
- Presidential Initiative on Water and Sustainability pdf
- Advancing Collaborative Efforts
- Arts and Humanities Project Support
- Equipment and Infrastructure Support Award
- Meet Your Sponsor
- Graduate Research Fellowship
- Stillinger Trust
- Vandal Ideas Project