We will build on our strength in mathematical, statistical, and computational modeling by adding up to six new tenure-track faculty. The details of this search are provided at clusterhire.nkn.uidaho.edu.
This is a cross-institutional initiative with departmental appointments to be determined. We are conducting the second phase of interviews for these positions and invite the campus community to participate. After attending seminars or interacting with these candidates as part of departmental interviews, please provide feedback using the link below. Your participation and feedback are critical to the success of this initiative.
- Kevin Bakker Seminar: Uncovering the mechanisms governing infectious disease dynamics (Recording)
- Lauren White Seminar: The effects of heterogeneity in pathogen transmission on disease modeling predictions (Recording)
- Amandine Gamble Seminar: From muddy boots to mechanistic inference modeling infectious diseases in lab and field systems (Recording)
- Rachel Sippy Seminar: Arborvirus risk: Contributions from mosquitoes in the home & viral diversity (Recording)
- Heng Cai Seminar: Leveraging geospatial data science to enhance socio-environmental sustainability (Recording)
- Spencer Fox Seminar: Actionable modeling of infectious diseases during a global pandemic (Recording)
- Esteban Hernandez Vargas Seminar: Modeling infectious diseases in the host (Recording)