ORED Fiscal Information
ORED Fiscal Operations assists with invoice processing, travel claims, reimbursements, purchasing card transactions, purchase orders, requisitions, services agreements and personnel transactions for most entities within the Office of Research and Economic Development.
We specifically support the Office of the VP, as well as the Offices of Sponsored Programs; Research and Faculty Development; Research Assurances; and Technology Innovation and Economic Development. We also serve several centers and institutes, including the Electron Microscopy Center, Stillinger Herbarium, Aquaculture Research Institute and the Idaho Water Resources Research Institute.
Please feel free to contact us with fiscal questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you.
Chrome River Portal
Chrome River is U of I’s web application for processing travel, purchasing card expenditures and employee reimbursements. Enter the portal to set up delegates, approve reports, check on travel authorization, reimbursement status or unreconciled purchasing card charges.
- ORED Detailed Travel Guidelines pdf
- Travel Authorization Request Form pdf
- Fillable ORED Travel Claim Worksheet pdf
- Travel Direct Deposit Sign-Up
- ST104 Sales Tax Exemption on Lodging Accommodations pdf
- State Travel Mileage Chart pdf
- Mileage Log xls
- GSA Per Diem Rates
- Travel Services
- Travel FAQ
- Purchasing Card Training and Guidelines
- ORED Receipt Form pdf
- UI Purchasing Card Log xls
- Out of Pocket Reimbursement Form xls
- Lost Receipt Form pdf
- Entertainment Expense Form pdf
- Membership Authorization Form pdf
- W-9 Form pdf
- W-8Ben Form pdf
- ST101 Tax Exempt pdf
Purchasing and Contracts
Your fiscal staff is available to help you navigate the purchasing process. Please contact them for assistance with purchasing questions. We have also included links to the Purchasing Services website for your convenience.
- Purchasing Services
- Bid Waiver Request: Please work with your fiscal staff on all bid waiver requests.