The Office of Research and Economic Development has Proposal Development Specialists available to assist faculty and staff with their proposals. Services are customized to meet the needs of the PI(s) and include:
Reviewing your draft proposal:
- Provide feedback on responsiveness to the program solicitation
- Assess readability, clarity, organization of the proposal
- Edit (using Track Changes)
- Provide suggestions for some proposal components, such as NSF Broader Impacts
For collaborative, multidisciplinary efforts, the Proposal Development Specialists can:
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Help develop project time lines and manage the proposal development process
- Assist with coordination and communication between the project team and the Office of Research and Economic Development
- Provide proposal review and feedback, as described above
Providing training to faculty, staff, and graduate students on:
- Searching for funding opportunities using Community of Science
- Proposal writing
Contact the Research and Faculty Development Team (email@example.com) Proposal Development Specialists to arrange proposal review or to schedule trainings. Proposal review should be arranged at least two weeks prior to the deadline.
For more information on the proposal submission process, please contact your Sponsored Program Administrator.
If you are interested in developing a proposal to a corporation or foundation, please contact the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.