Lecturer in Economics
- Economic compensation for environmental damages in mining in developing countries
Awards and Honors
- Fulbright U. S. Scholar Award, Bolivia, 2017.
- Peace Corps Response Volunteer, Guyana, 2016.
- NATO Medal for Service with NATO on Operations in Relation to the Former Yugoslavia, 1999.
- Ph.D., Interdisciplinary – Environmental/Resource Economics, Environmental Science and Community Development, 2008, Washington State University.
- M.S., Mineral/Resource Economics, 1996, Michigan Technological University.
- M.S., Environmental Science-Waste Management/Resource Recovery, 1985, University of Wisconsin Green Bay.
- B.S., General Agriculture, 1978, University of Wisconsin River Falls.