Interested in hosting a PGA intern?
Thank you for your interest in our students and their internship process. Please complete a facility profile using the link below. If you have any questions, please contact us:
Michael Tolle, PGA Golf Management Coordinator
Requirements for hosting an intern:
- Provide full-time employment for the duration of the internship (as defined by the state where the internship takes place)
- Provide work experience that helps students complete PGA training goals
- Complete an Internship Agreement form
- Complete midpoint and final evaluations for the student during the internship
Ways to attract interns to your facility:
- Provide housing
- Increased responsibility (Juniors, tournaments, merchandise, shadowing)
- Provide clothing/uniforms
- Playing privileges
- Networking opportunities (Playing in pro-am, sectional meetings)
- Competitive wages
Already a Supervisor?
To complete an Internship Agreement or a student evaluation, please see the forms below. Please contact Luke with any questions.