Industry knowledge, Adaptability, Strategic thinking, Global perspective. In an era of unprecedented industry challenges, these are just some of the competencies today's energy company managers must master in order to meet the growing demands of leadership. The competency-based curriculum ensures a well-rounded learning experience, allowing participants to increase knowledge and skills while finding new ways to enhance professional effectiveness. The program is committed to developing the capabilities of all its participants in five major areas of competency:
- Building in-depth knowledge... of the complex energy industry.
- Developing leadership skills... specifically related to successful management in the energy industry.
- Building a strategic mind-set... to lead your workforce in today's dynamic marketplace.
- Developing a global vision... of what your work group, company, and industry can become.
- Building professional networks... for sharing best practices with a wide array of individuals throughout the industry.