Transform your passion for golf into an exciting professional career in the $70 billion golf industry.
- Our graduates have 100% job placement in the golf industry.
- Intern at incredible golf facilities all over the world, including Pebble Beach, PGA Headquarters, Golf Channel, TPC Sawgrass, TaylorMade, and Nicklaus Club in Beijing.
- Play our beautiful and challenging 18-hole university-owned golf course. Plus, participate in tournaments and improve your game in our newly renovated hitting room.
- Become a PGA member upon finding golf industry employment.
Study at one of only 18 PGA accredited programs nationwide and the only program in the Pacific Northwest.
- The University of Idaho PGA Golf Management program is accredited by the Professional Golfers' Association of America (PGA) and housed in our AACSB accredited College of Business and Economics.
- Combine golf management with any B.S. in Business degree from our award winning curriculum with a focus on hands-on learning.
Take the next step!
Your path to a career in golf
At U of I
- Complete the PGA Professional Golf Management curriculum
- Complete the business major of your choice:
- Business Economics
- Management and Human Resources
- Management Information Systems
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Complete 16 months of on-site internships
- Pass the PGA Player Ability Test (PAT)
- Pass a PGA background check
- Find PGA-eligible employment in the golf industry
- Our graduates have 100% job placement rates
- Apply for PGA membership
- USGA Handicap Index of 12 or lower. You will be asked to submit a Confirmation of Playing Ability.
- Institutional admission requirements of the University of Idaho.