About the College of Business and Economics
A Leader in Business Education
The college is recognized for excellence in business education. Be a part of a college that stands out from the rest, and impress employers with a degree from the College of Business and Economics at the University of Idaho. We prepare you to succeed — and lead — in a globally competitive world.
- Integrated Approach: Faculty teach students business the way it's done in the real world. Student learn business by doing business making them more qualified after graduation.
- Innovative Hands-on Learning: Students programs include student businesses, an entrepreneurship program, internships, student-managed investments and executive connections and international learning.
- Outcomes that Matter: We focus on your readiness for the real world. Our students have career opportunities all over the world and are globally competitive.
- Personal Attention: With a low student-to-faculty ratio, you know your professors. Students collaborate closely with faculty and classmates, developing friendships that evolve into valuable professional networks.
- First-Class Facilities: The J.A. Albertson Building, home of the College of Business and Economics, is the only privately funded building on campus. Learn in technologically - advanced classrooms. Study or chat with friends and faculty at one of the building's comfortable gathering areas. The building also has a full-service deli.
The University of Idaho College of Business and Economics is an accredited member of AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.