About the College of Business and Economics
A Leader in Business Education
The college is recognized for excellence in business education. Be a part of a college that stands out from the rest, and impress employers with a degree from the College of Business and Economics at the University of Idaho. We prepare you to succeed — and lead — in a globally competitive world.
- Integrated Approach: Faculty teach students business the way it's done in the real world. Students learn business by doing business making them more qualified after graduation.
- Innovative Hands-on Learning: Programs include student businesses, an entrepreneurship program, internships, student-managed investments and executive connections and international learning.
- Outcomes that Matter: We focus on your readiness for the real world. Our students have career opportunities all over the world and are globally competitive.
- Personal Attention: With a low student-to-faculty ratio, you know your professors. Students collaborate closely with faculty and classmates, developing friendships that evolve into valuable professional networks.
- First-Class Facilities: The J.A. Albertson Building, home of the College of Business and Economics, is the only privately funded building on campus. Learn in technologically - advanced classrooms. Study or chat with friends and faculty at one of the building's comfortable gathering areas. The building also has a full-service deli.
The University of Idaho College of Business and Economics is an accredited member of AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Call, visit or make an appointment.
Dean's Welcome Message
Be a part of something great.
Vision, Mission and Values
We are here to help you succeed as a student and as a professional.