Registration Information at a Glance
Who should Attend: The Energy Executive Course is designed for experienced leaders and executives who have attained, or are about to attain, significant general management responsibilities.
Registration fee: The fee for the 2022 session is $14,750. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of application.
Faculty: Influential energy industry experts and academic leaders.
2022 EEC Session: Well-Integrated Hybrid Program
The Energy Executive Course’s renowned competency-based curriculum is delivered using online, virtual, and in-person formats.
- Sets the stage for intersession group work and prepares participants for June in-person session.
Online learning, self-paced, self-directed (content available April 20)
- Electric Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Natural Gas Production, Transmission, and Distribution
- Utility Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Regulation and Rate Making
- Financial Management
Strategically Timed Touchpoints
(May 3, May 24)
- Create channels for remote collaboration between April and June.
University of Idaho Campus, Moscow, Idaho
- Strategically designed to provide a full immersion in the energy industry.
- Two weeks, face-to-face with over 80 in-class faculty contact hours, industry tours, and special events.
Capstone Day, Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Select group of C-suite panelists and key stakeholders engage participants in dynamic discussion and debate about the transformational change taking place in today’s energy industry.
“The Energy Executive Course not only provided relevant technical content and training, but its exercises on effective leadership, change management, and collaboration made this the most valuable development opportunity I’ve attended. The EEC is an excellent all-around program which taught skills I call upon often to enhance my leadership and the work I perform.”
Stuart Reilly, Chief of Staff, Austin Energy