Sanjay R. Sisodiya
Associate Professor of Marketing
220 J.A. Albertson Building
College of Business and Economics
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3161
Moscow, Idaho 83844-3161
Research/Focus Areas:Product Innovation, Open Innovation, Marketing Strategy, Interfirm Relationships, Technology Products, Movie Success.
- Yim, Sean, Brett W. Josephson, Jean L. Johnson, and Sanjay R. Sisodiya (2015), “Interfirm Relational Strategies and Innovation: The Role of Interfirm Relational Traits and Firm Resources,” Customer Needs and Solutions.
- Brett C. Olsen, Sanjay R. Sisodiya, and Judy Swisher (2014), “ Performance Above Replacement: Assessing CEO Value,” Accounting and Finance.
- Sisodiya, Sanjay R. and Jean L. Johnson (2014), “Resources in NPD: An Investigation of Resource Capabilities,” International Journal of Business and Management.
- Sisodiya, Sanjay R., Jean L. Johnson, and Yany Grégoire (2013), “Inbound Open Innovation for Enhanced Performance: Enablers and Opportunities,” Industrial Marketing Management.
- Eveleth, Lori, Michele O’Neill, and Sanjay R. Sisodiya (2012), “The Role of Predictor Courses and Teams in Individual Student Success,” Journal of Education for Business.
- Sisodiya, Sanjay R. (2012) “Enhancing Success with Open Innovation: An Investigation of Connective Capabilities and Network Characteristics,”, International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems Special Issue on: "Open Innovation and Transitions: Redefining the Boundaries."
- Lovelace, Kathy, Sanjay R. Sisodiya, Michele O’Neill, Lori Baker-Eveleth, and Tracie Lee (2010), “An Integrative Approach to Teaching International Business,” Journal of the Academy of Business Education.
- Sinapuelas, Ian, and Sanjay R. Sisodiya (2009), “Do Line Extensions Influence Parent Brand Equity? An Investigation of Supermarket Packaged Goods,” Journal of Product & Brand Management.
- “Timing of Line Extensions: An Investigation of Movie Sequels,” Research presentation to the College of Business and Economics Advisor Board in Moscow ID on April 26, 2013.
- “The World of Change: Change Management,” Round Table discussant with John Lawrence and Nigel Davey at the Treasure Valley CFO Forum “Idaho & The World” in Boise ID on June 29, 2012.
- “Open Innovation Old Hat or New Trick?: Removing Barriers to Innovation by Breaking Down Product Development Paradigms and Processes,” Lunch and Lead Series for 2011 Kaleidoscope Thinking in Boise ID on June 16, 2011.
- “Open Innovation and Firm Performance: An Investigation of Enabling Capabilities and Resources,” Research presentation to the College of Business and Economics Advisor Board in Boise ID on November 13, 2009.
- “Do Line Extensions Influence Parent Brand Equity? An Investigation of Supermarket Packaged Goods,” Ian Sinapuelas and Sanjay R. Sisodiya, Research Brown Bag Seminar at San Francisco State University, San Francisco CA on March 13, 2009.
Awards and Honors:
- 2013-15 Presidential Mid-Career Faculty Award
- 2013 Hoffman Award in Teaching Excellence
- Alsaker Family Faculty Fellowship
- 2011-12 First Interstate Bank Excellence in Teaching Award in the College of Business and Economics
- Best paper award at Academy of Business Research Conference
- Ph.D., Washington State University
- MBA, The Pennsylvania State University
- MMM, The Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Idaho