B.S. Animal & Veterinary Science: Science & Pre-Vet
Future Veterinarians, Start Here
Take your first steps toward a veterinary career in a program that fulfills the undergraduate academic requirements for admission into a doctor of veterinary medicine (D.V.M.) program. Immerse yourself in the study of animal sciences and enjoy hands-on experiences in on-campus labs and animal centers.
- Beef center with over 50 purebred cows
- Dairy center with over 100 milking cows
- Sheep center with over 100 breeding ewes
- Access to reproductive physiology, nutrition, genomics and biotech labs
- Ranked as a top 15 best affordable veterinary studies degree program
Improving Research Protocols
AVFS student helps develop new genotyping procedure.