Presentation Switcher (Menard Law 103 and 105)
The video switcher is located in the center of the desk at the front of the room.
- The "On/Off" buttons can be used to turn the main display on and off.
- The "Volume" knob is used to adjust the volume of the computer content in the room
- The buttons in the center are used to change the video source:
- PC is for the built in desktop computer.
- Laptop is for the connected computer or device.
- Doc Cam is for the document camera in the room.
HDMI Switch (Menard Law 107)
To control the video source in Menard Law room 107, use the silver "HDMI Switch" remote. Point the remote at the IR receiver on the podium and select the button for the source you wish to share.