Prospective Law Students
The University of Idaho College of Law is among the best small state public law schools in the U.S. Recognized by preLaw Magazine as a Best Value law school, we emphasize quality over quantity. With an average enrollment of about 300 students, we guarantee the personal attention each student deserves to prepare them for success.
If you are just beginning to think about law school, the following questions may be on your mind:
*All of the following links will take you to the Law School Admission Council site.
- How do I apply to law school?
- I've heard about the LSAT. How do I prepare for this?
- When is it being offered?
- I've heard I need an LSAC account. What is the LSAC?
- Where can I go to get information about getting into law school?
Take a look at our law school, programs and faculty through our beautiful viewbook.
Learn more about our college, student body and programs in the American Bar Association’s Standard 509 Disclosure Report
The College of Law offers four areas of emphasis from expert faculty with decades of experience who provide hands-on field work and clinical skills.