We are pleased to provide the following information about the University of Idaho College of Law in compliance with American Bar Association Standards 504 and 509.
Admissions Statistics and Information
- Class Profile
- Standard Information Required Under ABA Standard 509(b) (PDF)
- UI College of Law Transfer Credit Acceptance Policy, Section III. B. of the Handbook
Career Services Information
Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarship Retention Information
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Requirements for Juris Doctor (JD) Degree, Section IV. B. of the Handbook
- Curriculum Offerings and Academic Advising Guide, Section IV. to IX. of the Handbook
- Mission and Learning Outcomes
Bar Passage Information
Qualifications for Admission to the Bar
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
The University of Idaho College of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.