Posting an Employment Announcement
The College of Law Career Development Office (CDO) hosts a Job Bank for posting job positions (summer associates, contract work, postgraduate associates, fellowships, etc.), powered by Symplicity, which is a simple, quick and effective way to recruit UI students and alumni.
Employers must complete a one-time registration process to post their job openings. We offer this service to employers free of charge.
By posting any position with the University of Idaho College of Law, employers agree to adhere to our nondiscrimination policy that is listed below.
Note: We do not accept postings from third parties including search firms.
How to Post a Job with CDO
First time users of the Job Bank: From the log-in page, click the “register” tab, where you will be prompted to complete a brief registration form. Login information will be emailed to you within one business day.
Tips for Preparing Helpful and Effective Job Postings
Your job posting should include:
- A brief description of the position including the number of years of experience required.
- Other job requirements including, but not limited, to course work, moot court participation, journals, foreign language skills, bar membership, or specific type of background (i.e., business, science, etc.).
- Materials to be included with the application (i.e., resume, cover letter, transcript, writing sample, references).
- Contact information and desired method of contact (e.g., email).
- Whether you want to receive materials bundled together at one time or in individual emails as candidates apply.
- You may also consider including a brief description of your organization along with the salary range for the position.
Have Questions or Need Assistance?
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Christy Becker at email@example.com or 208-885-5069.
The University of Idaho College of Law, in compliance with standards of the National Association for Law Placement, the American Bar Association, the Association of American Law Schools, and the University of Idaho, adheres to a nondiscrimination policy. Full policy details described here.