The form below can be used to submit slides to be displayed on our digital signage screens in both our Moscow and Boise locations. Slides should be submitted as either a .jpg image file or a .pptx PowerPoint file.
When submitting slides, please only submit one slide per event. If your event is taking place in both locations, list the info for both locations on your slide and select the check boxes for both locations when submitting the form.
Instruction & Examples
- Our preferred format is .jpg or .png files saved in a 4:3 format.
- If submitting a .jpg or .png file the optimal resolution for the slide will need to be 1040x780.
- We do accept PowerPoint in a 4:3 format saved as a .pptx file.
- If you are using PowerPoint the default is wide screen format not 4:3. You will need to change the size of your slides by following instructions by Microsoft Office support.
- Your slide will need to contain either photo, image, or word content.
Content Suggestions for your slide
- Who will this announcement be for?
- What is the event taking place?
- Date, time, room number, location of the event.
- Is there a cost to attend?
- Digital Signage content will need to be submitted at least 48 hours prior to your requested start date. If you have a last minute request we will do our best to upload your submission as soon as we can.
- All submissions will need to have a clear start and end date.
- If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com.