B.S. Agricultural Systems Management
Combining Business and Agriculture
In this program, focus on understanding the design and operation of equipment and systems in order to maximize their use and management in agriculture. Learn how to collect, analyze and manage data through studying business, agricultural systems and computer technologies to prepare as a professional in agricultural systems management.
- State-of-the-art management programs in the computing lab
- Hands-on experience in shop practices, welding, electric power, machinery and small engine labs
- Learn GPS and precision agricultural practices
- Augment your knowledge with the new precision agriculture certificate
- Get involved with the Agricultural Systems Management student club and network with future employers