Family & Consumer Sciences, B.S.
Helping Individuals and Families
In this program you’ll develop skills to assist families and consumers with decisions to improve their lives. You’ll receive a broad education that covers diverse topics including consumer and family finance, personal development, nutrition, child development and family life.
- Practical field experiences working with children and families
- The Child Development Laboratory offers a real-world setting to practice and learn
- Assist in a faculty member’s research project
- Join the FCS Club to attend conferences and network with professionals
- Intern at a youth center or family services agency