Ag Science, Room 118
Department of Soil and Water Systems
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2340
Moscow, ID 83844-2340
Ph.D., Colorado State University, 2017
B.A., St. Olaf College, 2012
- SOIL 205: The Soil Ecosystem
- Ecosystem ecology
- Carbon cycle science
- Watershed metabolomics
- Plant-soil-microbe interactions
- Lynch, L., N. Sutfin, T. Fegel, T. Covino, C. Boot, M. Wallenstein (2019). River channel connectivity shifts metabolite composition and dissolved organic matter chemistry. Nature Communications, 10:459, 1-11.
- Lynch, L., C.M. Boot, T. Covino, M. Machmuller, M.F. Cotrufo, C. Rithner, M.D. Wallenstein (2019). Dissolved organic matter chemistry and transport along an Arctic landscape gradient. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 33, 47-62.
- Shao, P., C. Liang, L. Lynch, H. Xie, X. Bao (2019). Forest restoration accelerates soil organic carbon accumulation: Evidence from microbial biomarkers. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 131, 182-190.
- Lynch, L., M. Machmuller, E. Paul, F. Cotrufo, M. Wallenstein (2018). Tracking the fate of fresh carbon in the Arctic tundra: will shrub expansion induce soil priming? Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 120, 134-144.
- Ernakovich, J., L. Lynch, P. Brewer, F. Calderon, M. Wallenstein (2017). Redox and temperature-sensitive changes in microbial communities and soil chemistry dictate greenhouse gas loss from thawed permafrost. Biogeochemistry, 134, 183-200.