Ag Science, Room 330
Department of Soil and Water Systems
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3330
Moscow, ID 83844-3330
Cycling and transformation of phosphorus in tile drainage under conservation tillage systems. Intercropping and cover crops for increasing soil health in north and south of Idaho.
Ph.D., Urmia University, 2018
M.S., Bu-Ali Sina University, 2008
B.S., Urmia University, 2006
- Phosphorus cycling and transformation in aquatic and terrestrial environment
- How nitrogen and phosphorus stocks vary in soils, climates and managements
- Generating soil nutrient management community among the local farmers
- Fertilizer packages for cereal (wheat, barely) and cucurbits (melon, pumpkins)
- Arfania, H., Samadi, A., Asadzadeh, F., Sepher, E., van der Zee, S.E.A.T.M. (2022) Bioavailability of phosphorus of river sediments and its effect on growth of Selenastrum capricornutum. Clean Water Air Soil Pollution.
- Arfania, H., (2021) Leachability of metal (Cd, Ni, Zn, Cu and Pb)-spiked sediments using sequential extractions. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Sciences. 3: 1-14.
- Arfania, H., Samadi, A., Asadzadeh, F., Sepher, E., Jaisi, DP (2018) Distribution of phosphorous pools in western river sediments of the Urmia Lake Basin, Iran. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 12:11614-11625.
- Arfania, H., Asadzadeh, F. (2015) Mobility of heavy metals after spiking in relation to sediment and metal properties: leaching column study, Journal of Soils and Sediments. 15:2311-2322.