Research Associate/Research Support Scientist
My research include surface water quality, water use by crops/vegetation, instrumentation of non-agricultural areas collecting meteorological data Also supervise the laboratory technicians and maintain the databases and equipment.
M.S., University of Idaho, 1984
B.S., University of Idaho, 1978
- Water use (evapotranspiration)
- Irrigation return flow water quality
I was raised on a family operated irrigated dairy/row crop farm in southern Idaho. After completion of my Masters of Science degree, I have been employed as a research associate (research support scientist) at the University of Idaho Kimberly Research and Extension Center in the water resources research program.
- Boy Scout Troop 42 Committee/Chair
- Retired volunteer Rock Creek Rural Fire Department and QRU
- Past Community Zoning Board Member
- Mid-Snake Watershed Advisory Group and Technical Advisory Committee
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Awards, Outstanding Technical Support, 2018