B.S. Water Science and Management
Become a water expert
This program is designed to meet the growing need in our state, nation and world for professionals who are trained to work in areas related to water. You will study water quality and quantity issues and learn to use science in the management and conservation of water in agricultural, domestic and wildland environments.
- Study water quantity and quality issues
- Help ensure water security for food and fiber crops
- Learn GPS and precision agricultural practices
- Work with state-of-the-art management programs in the computing lab
- Conduct an undergraduate research project
Programs First Graduates
Two SWS students earn degree in water science and management.