Carmelita Spencer Foods Laboratory
This lab features up-to-date technology and a demonstration area where instructors and students can lead lessons that focus on our nutrition and dietetic degrees.
Students have access to both commercial and residential kitchen equipment, where they can learn and practice meal service, preparation and presentation in the eating laboratory and dining room.
The lab is also equipped with two monitors that are used for presentations, with plans to add a video camera above the demonstration area so students can get a more detailed view.
Please select a category below to view equipment available in the lab:
- Groen steam jacketed kettle
- Groen frying/braising pan
- Globe Slicer
- Hobart stand mixers 20 quart and 30 quart
- Wolf gas stove with griddle
- Alto-Shaam combi-oven
- Alto-Shaam smoke/cook/hold
- Blodgett double convection oven
- Salamander broiler
- Hobart dishwasher
- Menu Master high speed oven
- Wolf induction and gas cooktops
- Kitchen Aid
- LG dishwasher