Niccolls Building, Room 302B
School of Family and Consumer Sciences
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3183
Moscow, ID 83844-3183
Please contact Ling Ling Tsao to learn about graduate student opportunities.
- Sibling-mediated social communication intervention for young children with autism spectrum disorder
- CDC’s Act Early Ambassador to Idaho (2016-2018)
- Tsai, K., Huck, B., Tsao, L., & Lin, H. (2016). Bugs in a bag: Literacy through language activities. International Journal of Education and Social Sciences, 3, 56-62.
- Keeney, L. J., Gol Mohamadi, A., Tsao, L. Planck, S. & Ramsay, S. A. (2015). Identification of preferences for hard white wheat, hard red wheat, and non-whole grain bread products in young children and their parents. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 115, A-62.
- Tsao, L., & Sung, J. (2014). Interaction Interventions for Young Children with Disabilities. In E. Nwokah, & J. A. Sutterby (Eds.), Early Childhood And Special Education, Advances in Early Education and Day Care, 18, 69-86. Emerald: Bingley, UK.
- Freeman, L. S., Lin, H., & Tsao, L. (2012). Success in two languages: An analysis of the passing rate of Texas bilingual teachers. International journal of Asian social Science, 2 (4), 697-703.
- Tsao, L., Davenport, R., & Schmiege, C. (2011). Supporting siblings of children with autism spectrum disorders. Early Childhood Education Journal, DOI: 10.1007/s10643-011-0488-3.
- Tsao, L., & McCabe, H. (2010). Why won’t he play with me? Facilitating sibling interactions. Young Exceptional Children, 13, 24-35.
- Tsao, L., & Krueger, D. (2010). Planning a good school experience for children with autism: A family’s story. Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals, Winter, 53-60.
- Tsao, L. Odom, S. L., Buysse, V., Skinner, M., West, T., & Vitztum-Komanecki (2008). Social participation of children with disabilities in inclusive preschool programs: Program typology and ecological features. Exceptionality, 16, 125-140.
- Tsao, L. (2008). Social, language, and play behavior of children with autism. The Behavioral Development Bulletin, 14, 40-51.
- Tsao, L., & Odom, S. L. (2006). Sibling-mediated social intervention for children with autism. Topics in Early Childhood Special Education, 26, 106-123.
- Tsao, L. (2002). How much do we know about the importance of play in child development? Childhood Education, 78, 230-233.