Early Childhood Education, B.S.
Educating Our Future Leaders
Quality care and education for young children is critically important, and demand for teachers is great. You will study teaching methods, explore child development and family relations, and learn about special education strategies in real-world settings. Upon completion, you are eligible for the Idaho Blended Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education (Birth — Grade 3) teaching certification.
- Program is offered in Moscow and Coeur d'Alene
- The Child Development Laboratory offers a real-world setting to practice and learn
- Service learning at local elementary schools
- Intern at state/federal funded early childhood programs
- Join the Collegiate FCCLA and meet professionals in the field
- Study abroad