Idaho Women in Business Summit
Join University of Idaho for our inaugural, in-person Idaho Women in Business Summit (IWIB Summit) in Moscow, March 2-3, 2023. This event is open to all.
2023’s IWIB Summit theme, Be the First, is inspired by leaders who have the strength to bravely go first while inspiring others to join them. We will explore who we are, how to authentically lead with bravery and how we can empower future business leaders.
The IWIB Summit will also provide professional and personal development opportunities for current college students preparing to begin their careers and give them opportunities to network, learn and receive mentorship from alum and business leaders.
Friday, March 3, 2023 (Best Western Plus University Inn Convention Center)
8:00 am – Continental Breakfast Served
8:30 am – Keynote Address
9:30 am – Breakout Session #1
10:30 am – Breakout Session #2
11:30 am – Breakout Session #3
12:30 pm – Awards Luncheon
Events subject to change. Will provide detailed schedule and speaker list closer to the event.
Interested in supporting this event? Contact Chrissy Shelton, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A guest room block, and special rates are being held at the Best Western Plus University Inn.
Prior to February 2, please visit Reservations or call 208-882-0550 x 0 and mention the Women in Business Conference. When using the link, please confirm your arrival and departure dates at the top of the first page.
If the link is showing no availability, you are unable to book your required room type OR if making reservations after February 2, please call the hotel directly.
For information on the hotel, please visit Best Western Plus University Inn.
For visitor’s information, please visit https://visitmoscowid.com/
- Amy Lientz, Assistant Vice President Alumni Relations, University of Idaho
- Andrea Walker Warren, Global Work and Life Benefit Manager, Microsoft
- Charlotte Otero, Community Strategist, Maddie’s Fund
- Kaarin Von Bargen, Global Business and People Partner, Micron
- Mario Pile, Director, Black and African American Cultural Center, University of Idaho
- Michelle Williams, Internship Development Officer, Northwestern Mutual
- Regan Quigley, Director, Apparel Materials Costing at Nike