Congratulations on your decision to complete your business degree.
We are committed to the special concerns of transfer students, and we are here to help you through the transition.
Academic advising is more than registering for classes. Successful advising requires a responsible combined effort between the student and the advisor. We are here to teach and empower you to succeed.
- Select the classes you want to register for by using your emailed electronic curriculum sample and referring to your degree audit.
- Email your list of classes to email@example.com (always include your vandal number).
- You will not be able to register until your advisor's hold has been removed.
- Email the list of courses you selected to your academic advisor.
- When your classes are approved, your advisor's hold will be removed and you can register for classes.
- Each future semester you must meet with your academic advisor in person to discuss class schedules before the advisor hold will be removed.