Congratulations on your decision to complete your business degree.
We are committed to the special concerns of transfer students, and we are here to help you through the transition.
Academic advising is more than registering for classes. Successful advising requires a responsible combined effort between the student and the advisor. We are here to teach and empower you to "own your graduation path."
- Apply for admission
- Send your official transcripts from all colleges and universities that you have previously attended along with any AP/IB credit to:
Office of Admissions
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4264
Moscow, ID 83844-4264
The Office of Admissions will automatically forward your transcripts to the Office of the Registrar for a formal evaluation and posting to VandalWeb.
- To learn if your classes will transfer as equivalent classes, use the Equivalency Guides, and check your degree audit via your VandalWeb.
- Email your unofficial transcript to an advisor at email@example.com.
- An advisor will email you an electronic sample of your curriculum identifying the classes you have completed, including the classes you are currently working on.
- Contact an advisor if you have any questions.
- You will not be able to register until your advisor's hold has been removed.
- Email the list of courses you selected to your academic advisor.
- When your classes are approved, your advisor's hold will be removed and you can register for classes.
- Each future semester you must meet with your academic advisor in person to discuss class schedules before the advisor hold will be removed.
- Select the classes you want to register for by using your emailed electronic curriculum sample and referring to your degree audit.
- Email your list of classes to firstname.lastname@example.org (always include your student ID#).