Niccolls Building, Room 200
School of Family and Consumer Sciences
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3183
Moscow, ID 83844-3183
I teach design, apparel technology and industry-aligned courses with emphasis on applied learning through projects that simulate industry processes. I enthusiastically support undergraduate research projects and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Ph.D., University of Idaho, 2021
B.S., University of Idaho, 1993
B.A., University of Idaho, 1993
- Virtual and face-to-face simulated learning experiences
- Experiential learning
- Apparel/Fashion design education
- Wahl, L., and Kitchel, A. (2016). Internet Based Tools for Collaboration. International Journal of e-Collaboration, 12(1).
- Wahl, L., Hatheway-Dial, K.D., Richel, K., & Peutz, J. (2015). Comparison of teen gamers and non-gamers in virtual learning simulations. Journal of Virtual Studies, 1(1), 29-40.
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Alumni Achievement Award, 2009