Child Development, B.S.
Specialized Family Relationships
In this program, you'll develop the specialized skills to help families create the environment every child needs for healthy development. Examine typical developmental stages of children and families, study current research and take courses in human development and behavior, parent-child relationships, nutrition and other related topics to prepare for your role in this specialization.
- Program is offered in Moscow and Coeur d'Alene
- Practical field experiences working with children and families
- The Child Development Laboratory offers a real-world setting to practice and learn
- Assist in a faculty member’s research project
- Join the Collegiate FCCLA to attend state conferences and meet professionals
- Intern at a youth center, social welfare services or family services agencies
Teaching Young Children
FCS grad prepared to work with young children.