Are you ready to explore the University of Idaho campus, learn life skills to take you beyond high school, meet new friends and get reacquainted with old ones? Then Idaho 4-H Teen Conference is for you!
Teen Conference is offered the second full week in June at the University of Idaho’s Moscow campus. For 2014, the Superheroes: Find Your Power conference is scheduled for June 9-13. Youths finishing grades 8-12 may attend. College age young adults may attend as college volunteers, and adults as chaperones.
The five-day program includes educational, recreational, and social events. Participants stay in University dormitories, eat at the cafeteria and try collegiate life. Delegates interested in participating in the Public Speaking Contest may learn more
To register, complete registration forms and submit with payment to your county extension office. The deadline for early bird registration fees ($250 for youth delegates, $175 for adult chaperones) is April 15. The deadline for regular registration ($275 for delegates, $200 for adult chaperones) is May 16.
Applications and Forms
- 2014 Registration Packet | pdf |
- 2014 Delegate Registration Form (required) | pdf fill-in form |
- 2014 Delegate Survey Consent Form and Pre-Survey | pdf |
- 2014 Chaperone Registration Form | pdf fill-in form |
- 2014 Chaperone Position Description | pdf |
- 2014 Chaperone Scholarship Application | pdf | pdf fill-in form |
- 2014 College Volunteer Position Description | pdf |
- 2014 College Volunteer Application | pdf |
- 2014 College Team Advisor Position Description | pdf |
- 2014 College Team Advisor Application | pdf |
(2014 information coming soon)
For more information contact
- 2014 County Letter | pdf |
- 2014 Orientation Information| pdf |
- 2014 Tentative Schedule | pdf |
- 2014 Election summary | pdf |
- 2014 Election Procedures | pdf |
4-H Youth Development