- President Tawnya Tracy, Cassia County
- President-Elect Nicole Olsen, Kootenai County
- Past-President Jeremy Hampton, Custer County
- Treasurer Michelle Clark, Minidoka County
- Secretary Roxanne Berheim, Twin Falls County
- Northern District Gina Drayfahl, Kootenai County
- Southern District Suzanne Sideroff, Payette County
- At large E.T. Walker, Canyon County
District Association Presidents
- District I Open seat
- District II Steve Jackson, Canyon County
- District III Open seat
- District IV Open seat
The specific object and purposes of this organization shall be as follows:
- Education. The Association will strive to provide tools and opportunities to educate and expand the knowledge of 4-H volunteers.
- Recognition. The Association will acknowledge the efforts and contributions of 4-H volunteers throughout the state.
- Advocacy. The Association acts as an advocate for the 4-H program to stakeholders and policy makers on behalf of the UI Extension 4-H program.
- Advise. The Association serves as a representative of 4-H volunteers to advise the UI Extension 4-H program.
The association produces the Leaders Corner Newsletter to help you in your role. The newsletter is distributed to Idaho's 4-H volunteers through the 4-H online portal.
Please like and follow the Idaho 4-H Volunteer Association on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Idaho4HVolunteerAssociation/.
The executive council shall meet four times a year during:
- The annual meeting held in February (typically in conjunction with the Know Your Government (KYG) Conference
- The fall meeting will typically be held in November at a location to be determined
- The summer and winter meetings may be conducted by a Zoom conference meeting
- Idaho 4-H Volunteer Association Bylaws (PDF) revised June 2019
The Distinguished Service Award (DSA) is the highest honor that a 4-H volunteer in Idaho can receive. This award recognizes outstanding volunteer service to the county and district. County award recipients are considered for district recognition and district winners for the statewide award.
- 2020-6-17 pdf
- 2019-10-25 pdf
- 2019-9-10 pdf
- 2018-11-18 pdf
- 2018-9-18 pdf
- 2018-8-8 pdf
- 2018-2-16 pdf
4-H leaders whose counties pay association dues on their behalf may become members. Check with your UI Extension county office to learn whether you are already a member.