National 4-H Dairy Conference
- Sept. 30 to Oct. 3, 2018 plus travel
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Ages 15 to 19
- Three or more years of Dairy/Dairy Foods projects
Do you love dairying? Are you willing to extend yourself to work toward a trip to the National 4-H Dairy Conference?
The annual 4-H Dairy Conference is held in Madison, Wisconsin, the last week in September or first week in October. It is a great opportunity to share your enthusiasm for the dairy industry with youth from all over the United States and Canada.
Applicants must be
- A 4-H member currently enrolled in at least the third year of the 4-H Dairy or Dairy Foods Project.
- Between ages 15 and 19 on Jan. 1 of the year they attend the conference.
- First-time attendees to the National 4-H Dairy Conference.
- Capable and willing to share information learned upon return home.
- Interested in the production, marketing, processing and use of dairy products.
- Accomplished with outstanding record in 4-H Dairy/Dairy Foods.
- Applications due June 10, 2019
Please contact your local county's University of Idaho Extension office for scholarships that may be available. To find out what state scholarships are available, please contact the 4-H Youth Development office at 208-885-7700.