University of Idaho Extension brings the knowledge and research of the University of Idaho to you, where you live, when it’s convenient for you. We are leaders in building a thriving, prosperous, healthy Idaho.
Coronavirus: In-Person Changes
- Effective Thursday, March 26, University of Idaho Extension will be discontinuing all in-person meetings and programming and will move to an entirely virtual environment.
- Service to clientele will continue through phone calls, emails, websites, social media and other appropriate means.
- All events will be canceled, postponed or transitioned to digital delivery to keep communities healthy and event hosts will be communicating these changes with all participants.
- To contact University of Idaho Extension in your county, find the contact information under Our People in the menu or the page's contact area.
- Plan for epidemics and other emergencies
- Faculty, staff, students: see U of I's coronavirus response page
UI Extension county offices, research and Extension centers and specialty areas
Resources created and approved by UI Extension experts
Sustainable Small Acreage Farming in Idaho: Finding and Evaluating Land can help you decide whether a piece of land is right for you.
Recipes, Tips and More
In The Kitchen, the recipe blog from Eat Smart Idaho