HEAL Idaho: Healthy Eating, Active Living
Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL) Idaho is a network of partners committed to creating an environment where all Idahoans have access to healthy food options and opportunities to be physically active.
4-H is addressing these HEAL Idaho goals:
- Increase the availability and consumption of low-calorie, nutrient dense foods and beverages
- Decrease the availability and consumption of less healthy foods and beverages
- Increase physical activity among children and adults to meet recommended guidelines
- Increase the quality and quantity of physical education and activity opportunities in all schools and childcare settings
- Decrease sedentary screen-time (e.g. television, gaming systems and computers) among all Idahoans