Ph.D. Animal Physiology
Advancing the Study of Animals
As a doctoral student, you will conduct original research in an animal science area that interests you in the form of a dissertation, and publish two or more articles of your experiments and findings in specializations including animal growth, nutrition and reproduction. Prepare to contribute to responsible breeding practices, meat and dairy production and more in the ever-changing animal agriculture industry.
- Specialize in animal growth, nutrition or reproduction
- Access to animal science laboratories
- Present research at national society meetings
- Compete for cash prizes at the Annual Student Research Expo
- Research and teaching assistantships available