A drop-in space to provide you with all the health education and resources that you may need while you’re at the University of Idaho.
Visit the Vandal Health Resource Room to:
- Ask about on-campus or community health services
- Find a health service provider
- Obtain health information
- Pickup health education materials
- Talk to a peer health educator
- Work on a health project
- Request a presentation
- Get free condoms
Whatever your health needs might be, peer health educators are available to answer any of your health questions and point you in the right direction to get the health services that you need.
Monday-Friday: By request from the SRC Main Office
Sat. & Sun. Closed
SRC Room 102