Gain new skills and fresh motivation for work, school and life.
Offered via Zoom: https://uidaho.zoom.us/j/82098820922
Tuesday, January 12
- 2-3 p.m. Workshop (guided reflection, goal setting, and wellness)
- 3-4:30 p.m. Drop-in skill-building, mentoring, and advising (optional)
- Presentation: Stress Management
- Presentation: Time Management and Study Skills
- Peer-to-peer discussions and mentoring - connect with other students and get ready for the spring semester
- Drop-in mentoring - 1:1 appointment to plan for a successful semester
- Drop-in academic advising - meet with advisors for help with course and registration questions
Why should I come?
- Kickstart your spring semester by gaining new skills and fresh motivation!
- Have a busy schedule? Learn tips and tricks to balance school, work, life, and make the most of your time.
- Uncover your potential: discover what matters most to you and find a group to achieve it.
These recorded lectures highlight strategies to help you succeed in college and beyond.