Vandal Family Support Resources
Everyone is different when coping with grief. Find the people and help you need during this time.
Resources for Tough Times
Submit a concern
We CARE about student success and well-being. The mission of VandalCARE is to provide care and concern for students who may be in distress.
From 4 p.m. to 8 a.m., students and employees can call 208-885-SAFE (7233) to request either a campus safety escort or Safe Ride. The Safe Ride will provide on-campus transportation for you to access your vehicle, buildings near classes, campus housing or sorority/fraternity chapter facilities. This shuttle service transports on campus only.
- Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse (atvp.org) | 1-877-334-2887 | Moscow
- Behavioral Health Crisis Center Idaho Falls (eastidahocrisis.com) | Idaho Falls
- Crisis Center of South Central Idaho (crisisidaho.com) | Twin Falls
- North Idaho Crisis Center (nicrisiscenter.org) | Coeur d’ Alene
- Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho (pcccsi.com) | Boise
- Satellite Location Clinical Services (go.uidaho.edu/cmhc) | Boise, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls Research & Extension Center and McCall Field Campus
- National Suicide & Crisis Lifeline | 988 or 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line | Text HELLO to 741741 or to 433-SUPPORT in WhatsApp
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline | 208-398-4357
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, year-round. Text support is available Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to Midnight.