Broadcasting & Digital Media (B.A. & B.S.)
Students in broadcasting and digital media learn the history and economics of the media industries while preparing for professional careers in radio, television, film and emerging digital media. Students learn to take an idea through the entire creative and production process by studying the technical, aesthetic and ethical uses of media technologies. We emphasize hands-on learning, regardless of a student’s interests. And students use state-of-the-art technology in our fully equipped television studio and editing facilities.
- High-definition digital TV studio.
- Faculty with professional experience.
- 2013 College Media Matters “Top 50” U.S. journalism programs.
- Idaho Public TV Station on campus.
- Student-managed FM radio station.