Request More Information
Plant roots in business.
Companies that produce and distribute food and agricultural goods and services rely on business professionals to finance operations, lead production processes, manage operations and employees, develop marketing and sales strategies, and much more.
This program prepares you to fulfill that role. You will build practical business skills and explore topics in commodity trading, policy, marketing, finance, global markets, communication and other areas as they relate to the agriculture and food industry.
Hands-on learning experiences include real-world projects for leading agriculture and food companies, internships and field trips to the state capitol.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy both business and agriculture
- Work well as part of a team
- Have strong communication, decision-making and leadership skills
- Are involved in 4-H, FFA or other agriculture-related activities
- Are interested in business and agriculture issues in the news
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Marketing director
- Production manager
- Business owner
- Sales representative
Environmental Soil Science, B.S.
Agricultural Science, Communication and Leadership, B.S.