B.S. Agricultural Economics: Agribusiness Emphasis
Building Business in Agriculture
Build practical business skills and explore topics in trade policy, marketing, finance and communication as they relate to the agriculture and food industry. Prepare for your role leading production processes, managing operations, and developing marketing and sales strategies. Get hands-on experience with real-world projects, internships and field trips.
- Former Student Craig Marotz led McDonald’s expansion into China.
- Assess an issue for a real-world client and present your findings.
- Practice commodities training.
- Intern with leading agribusiness and financial companies.
- Join Food and Agricultural Business Club and meet leaders and potential employers.
- Gain hands-on experience through the Barker Trading Program.