B.S. Agricultural Economics: Agribusiness Emphasis
Building Business in Agriculture
Build practical business skills and explore topics in trade policy, marketing, finance and communication as they relate to the agriculture and food industry. Prepare for your role leading production processes, managing operations, and developing marketing and sales strategies. Get hands-on experience with real-world projects, internships and field trips.
- Our graduates work for companies like AgWest Farm Credit, CoBank, StoneX Group, Columbia Grain, Northwest Grain Growers and Lamb Weston.
- Assess an issue for a real-world client and present your findings.
- Practice commodities trading using real money and actual commodities in the Barker Trading Program.
- Intern with leading agribusiness and financial companies.
- Join the Food and Agricultural Business Club and meet leaders and potential employers.
- Enhance your education with a certificate in agricultural commodity risk management.
AERS student prepares for grain merchandising career with Scoular
CALS student sets sights on naval aviation.